Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Set/Host For "Price"


The 36th season of the hit CBS game show "The Price is Right" premieres Monday, October 15th on WDBJ7. I love this show. Even when I worked for an ABC affiliate a few years ago I would watch "Price" on CBS from 11:00a.m. until noon as I prepared for our noon newscast. "Price" is a great lead into NEWS7 at Noon for WDBJ. And how could it not be, after all, it's tagged "Americas Favorite Game Show!" Here are a few pictures of the new set that will debut with the shows new host, Drew Carey in just over a week. I'm glad the new set will still carry the old flavor of the previous set. I hope Drew Carey will carry the show. Honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of his, but we'll see. Enjoy the pictures of the Bob Barker studio in Los Angeles, CA.

No comments: