Saturday, July 28, 2007

Beach Bound!

WOW... the weather pattern sure has been active the last week. Severe thunderstorm warnings, rotating storms, gusty winds, vivid lightning, flash flood warnings... I need a vacation!

We're packing up and heading out early Monday morning for the beach... I can't wait! This time last year I skipped our annual family vacation, to train here at NEWS7. My wife and I did break away in the fall for a few days to go to the coast, but an "extended" trip is in order now. We're most excited about bringing our son, Parker, to the beach. He loves sand and water, and I keep telling him the beach offers much more water than his little swimming pool, and much more sand than his sand box. Digital cameras are charging, and video cameras are ready to roll. I'll post some pictures of Parker's first trip to the beach when we return. Have a great week! --Jay

No comments: