Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Back From The Beach

We're back - fresh off a relaxing vacation to the coast of South Carolina! My how times flies at the beach! Enjoy these pictures of our trip. We're already making plans to return!
Parker plops in the Atlantic for the first time. He learned to love swimming pools this summer; now all he wants is the ocean!






Father and son hit the beach just moments after arriving. Water temperatures were in the lower 80s - perfect!







I've got this beach thing down!








Webb family on a merry-go-round.





Me supporting SkyTracker7 weather and the Salem Av's at the beach. Dad and I enjoyed a Thursday night game watching the
Av's play the Myrtle Beach Pelicans. Salem won. Great seats (thanks John), great hotdogs, great refreshments ;-)



The proud grandparents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey There Jay,

Parker is a little doll...........
I know you want me to say he looks just like you, but I am forced to say he looks just like Christopher - - especially in the picture with your Mom & Dad. I know Christopher would be very proud! I enjoy your pictures and your forecasts - - even in bad weather!! Take care....
Carol Lilly